Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Beginning of Summer

Summer is so close I can almost taste the freeze pops! I can't wait for this fabulous season to begin and for everything that comes with it. Summertime means boating, swimming, beaches, ice cream, and best of all every minute spent with my baby girl. There is something so special about waking up in warm, humid air and relaxing while drinking my morning coffee instead of the daily hustle and bustle that comes with work mornings.  It feels like from sunup to sundown on work days I don't have a moment to breathe in life and really enjoy everything that is going on.  In the summer however, every single second seems so special. The sunrises take a little bit longer, splashes from the pool are extra refreshing and moments with loved ones can be cherished instead of rushed. I can not wait to soak up these moments in a  few short weeks! Ahhh the life of a teacher ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews