Sunday, July 12, 2015

From baby fever to being the mom of a 2 year old....

It is crazy how fast time can go by! I know the phrase" Time flies when you are having fun" could apply but I wouldn't even classify the past two years as fun. I would classify it as the most fantastic time of my life! Having a baby is life changing for sure but no one can really explain just how amazing the entire experience is.  Almost three years ago I was blogging about having baby fever and now I have rambunctious almost two year old who uses complete sentences and is a bundle of joy to be around each and every day! She couldn't brighten up a room more.  I know that most people gush about their children but seriously she is the best thing since sliced bread. I will leave you with the most adorable pictures of an almost two year old!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews