Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Amazon Prime Day and Wednesday Already?

It is like Christmas in July!!! I woke up early this morning ( how is it already Wednesday? I feel like it should still be Monday) to peruse the sales for the day! I already have quite the cartful and intend on adding much more before final placing my order. Some of the best deals I have found are on the regular organic snacks we buy such as fruit snacks and pouches! If I can find organic fruit pouches for less than one dollar a piece I am a very happy mommy! Amazon brand wipes are also a steal at four dollars for a six pack of the flip-top container.

I also have a Prime Pantry cartful and hopefully will continue to order on a bi-weekly basis to have all of my daily essentials delivered.


Happy shopping today! What are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews