Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Day In The Life - List Style

Things that I have accomplished today in no particular order:


  • Planted herbs to enjoy all summer long ( basil, cilantro, and stevia. Is stevia an herb?)
  • Make a donation basket for charity
  • Worked with 18 very chatty first graders for 7 and a half hours
  • Went for a walk to look for turtles in the pond with Camryn
  • Made dinner ( BLAT Sandwiches, broccoli and sweet potato fries)
  • Laundry
  • Tagged items for a consignment sale
  • Finished a binder project for work
  • Cleaned out my car 

I am sure there is more.  To say I am exhausted is putting it mildly.  On top of my crazy busy day today I am exhausted from an even busier day yesterday. Unfortunately at the end of my work day yesterday I experience what can only be described as searing pain and extreme nausea. I immediately threw up and then drove myself to an emergent care hospital where I proceeded to get an IV with anti-nausea medication and lay down for 3 hours with a barrage of tests. I was then referred to an gastro-enterologist with instructions to get a hida-scan of my gall bladder.... Apparently 28 year olds can have gall bladder attacks!  


This is really shaping up to be quite the week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews