Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Frush is Fresh

So the other day I was sent a wonderful package of information along with coupons to try a new product called Frush. According to their website "früsh™ is real fruit blended together with rich, creamy yogurt and all-natural health boosters like probiotics, calcium, and fiber." I ran to my local store to use my free coupons to purchase this product.  I had never heard of this product before so I was unsure where I could find it but it was alas it was located in the dairy aisle in between the yogurt and the milk.  There were 4 flavors available at my local store and I decided on the peach flavor. 
I had this as my snack from my classroom desk and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! While the size is a little on the small side ( it is about as tall as the markers that it is next to) it really does pack a punch. It was filling enough to hold me over until lunch time and it was delicious as well! Nutritionally it does have milk products in it which tends to bother my stomach but it did not this time.  I will absolutely be a buyer of these great yogurt and fruit shake from now on! Thank you to frush for sending me free coupons to try this great new product out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I will try to respond to all comments!

Total Pageviews